Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Choices....





So last night I was not feeling so good, still trying to get over vertigo and decided that I would just have some baby carrots and hummus for dinner, sounds good, low calorie, good for you.... then my husband puts the COSTCO apple pie in the oven and all of a sudden about 20 min. later the whole house smelled wonderful! I walked into the kitchen and it was all over, I don't know what happened, the next thing I knew I had consumed a moderate size piece of apple pie and it was fabulous. So this morning I was thinking was that such a good idea? Probably not, but it was so yummy... so I looked up on the Internet just to see how many "of everything" I ate last night... This is where you laugh.... "There is no published information on the nutritional content for a COSTCO apple pie BUT the average piece contains - 280 calories, 15 g fat, 40 g carbs and 2 g protein". It's done, move on... back on the wagon today!



1 comment:

  1. You deserve to splurge every now and then! :) I love Apple Pie!!

    ReplyDelete